niedziela, 4 lutego 2024

Plans, plans and once again plans!!! / Plany, plany i jeszcze raz plany!!!


We're starting another week!

 

 This week is going to be quite special for me because I have two tournaments planned!

 

The first one is today at 5 p.m. at the Matisoft Gaming Club in Warsaw we have a Blood Red Skies tournament called "Winter Blitzkrieg". You will find out tomorrow what I entered in this tournament and how I did :)

 


On Saturday, I will watch "Open "miszczostwa" of Krakow vol.2" in the game "With Fire and Sword" ed. 2 from the Polish company WARGAMER, in which I will play with the Zaporozhian Army.


 

But back to BRS, there are two plans this week: one for painting, the other for decals.


As far as painting is concerned, I plan to finish what I started, i.e. two B-17Es for the Pacific theater and two Hurricane Mk.I for one of the Aces. You'll find out next week what happens next.


As for the decal plans, there are definitely decals for the Ju-52 in the queue (which ones I will leave in the guesswork) and decals for one of the Aces that I already have in my collection (I'll just tell you that it's a US ARMY Ace).


Additionally, I am planning decals for Typhoons and maybe something for the front in Africa :) 
 
 That's all for today, see you after the tournament!!!

 

Zaczynamy kolejny tydzień!

 

 Ten tydzień zapowiada się dość szczególnie dla mnie, ponieważ mam zaplanowane aż dwa turnieje!

Pierwszy już dzisiaj o godzinie 17 w Matisoft Gaming Club w Warszawie mamy turniej w Blood Red Skies o nazwie "Zimowy Blitzkrieg". Co wystawiłem w tym turnieju i jak mi poszło dowiecie się jutro :)

W sobotę natomiast czekają mnie "Otwarte "miszczostwa" Krakowa vol.2" w grę Ogniem i Mieczem ed. 2 od polskiej firmy WARGAMER, n których grał będę armią Wojsk Zaporoskich.

Wracając jednak do BRS, to w tym tygodniu dwa plany: jeden malarski, drugi dotyczący kalkomanii.

Z malarskich rzeczy to mam plan skończyć to co zacząłem, czyli dwa B-17E na teratr Pacyfiku i dwa Hurricany Mk.I dla jednego z Asów. Co będzie potem, dowiecie się w przyszłym tygodniu.

Co do planów kalkomanii to na pewno w kolejce są kalkomanie na Ju-52 (a jakie to zostawię w domyśle) oraz kalkomanie na jednego z Asów, którego już mam w kolekcji (podpowiem tylko, że to As US ARMY).

Dodatkowo planuje jeszcze kalkomanie na Typhoony i może coś na front w Afryce :)

Na dzisiaj to tyle, do zobaczenia po turnieju!!!

 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz