sobota, 3 lutego 2024

More decals! / Kolejne kalkomanie!

More decals in my life!

The next decals I created were decals created for the B-24 Liberator. Due to the fact that I became the owner of printed B-24 models (of not very good quality), I decided to practice my modeling skills on them.

I knew that I wanted to paint them in the colors of some Polish flying unit in the RAF and the choice fell on the 1586th Special Purpose Squadron, at the same time my friend Marcin also dreamed of a Liberator in the painting of this squadron, specifically "Death from the pod".

Searching through available sources, I managed to find materials for a total of 6 Liberators in this unit's painting, and thus two sets of decals were created, each for 3 planes.



 Both sets can be purchased on the marketplace or via private message :)

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/profile/100001591114236/?ref=share_attachment

 

I used two of the above diagrams on my models, which I hope to show in the next post. You will soon find out why in the next post!

 See you!!!

And below is Marcin's model :)

fot. Marcin Nietrzebka

 Kolejne kalkomanie w życiu!

Kolejnymi stworzonymi przeze mnie kalkomaniami były kalkomanie stworzone na B-24 Liberator. W związku z tym, że stałem się posiadaczem wydrukowanych modeli B-24 (o niezbyt dobrej jakości) postanowiłem poćwiczyć na nich moje umiejętności modelarskie. 

Wiedziałem, że chcę je pomalować w barwy jakieś polskiej jednostki latającej w ramach RAF i wybór padł na 1586 Eskadrę Specjalnego Przeznaczenia, jednocześnie kolega Marcin także zamarzył o Liberatorze w malowaniu tej eskadry, konkretnie o "Śmierci z zasobnika".

Przeszukując dostępne źródła udało mi się znaleźć materiały na łącznie 6 Liberatorów w malowaniu tej jednostki i tak powstały dwa zestawy kalkomanii, każdy dla 3 samolotów.

 Oba zestawy do zakupu na marketplace, lub przez wiadomość prywatną :)

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/profile/100001591114236/?ref=share_attachment

 

Dwa z powyższych schematów użyłem na swoich modelach, które mam nadzieje pokazać w następnym poście. Dlaczego w kolejnym poście, o tym dowiecie się wkrótce!

Do zobaczenia!!!

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz