czwartek, 20 czerwca 2024

World War II on land./ II wojna światowa na lądzie.

Searching for a suitable system

 

For a long time I have wanted to start collecting and painting figures of ground troops from World War II. Therefore, I was looking for a system whose level of gameplay corresponds to such struggles.

For starters, scale was important. For this type of gameplay, I didn't want figures that were too small, so I initially ruled out 6 and 10 mm scales.

I already have a game called "By Fire and Sword" in 15mm scale, so I knew I wanted something bigger. 20mm and 28mm remaining.

Due to the rejection of the 15 mm scale, I automatically gave up the "Flames of War" game, but the 28 mm scale allowed me to take a closer look at the "Bolt Action" game. However, after carefully analyzing the rules and watching several games, I was not very impressed with the way of creating an army in this game.

After searching further and listening to some advice, I chose the game "Battlegroup" from The Plastic Soldier Company, which allows you to play with models on a scale of 20 mm, i.e. 1/72.

 

First Army

Because I'm quite organized :D I decided to start assembling the army from the very beginning of World War II, i.e. from the "Blitzkrieg" manual and the Polish Army.

So far I have managed to paint a Forward Headquarters consisting of 4 soldiers.

Meanwhile, a Polish infantry platoon is being painted, but there are as many as 62 figures!







 Poszukiwania

 

Od dłuższego czasu chciałem rozpocząć kompletowanie i malowanie figurek wojsk naziemnych z okresu II wojny światowej. W związku z tym szukałem systemu, którego poziom rozgrywki odpowiada takim zmaganiom.

Na początek ważna była skala. Dla tego typu rozgrywki nie chciałem zbyt małych figurek, dlatego początkowo wykluczyłem skalę 6 i 10 mm.

W skali 15 mm mam już grę "Ogniem i Mieczem" więc wiedziałem, że chcę czegoś większego. Pozostały 20 mm i 28 mm.

W związku z odrzuceniem skali 15 mm automatycznie zrezygnowałem z gry "Flames of War", lecz skala 28 mm pozwalała na przyjrzenie się grze "Bolt Action". Jednak po dokładnej analizie zasad i obejrzeniu kilku rozgrywek niezbyt przemówił do mnie sposób tworzenia armii w tej grze.

kając dalej i wsłuchując się w kilka porad wybór padł na grę "Battlegroup" od firmy The Plastic Soldier Company, dający możliwoś gry modelami w skali 20mm, czyli 1/72.

 

Pierwsza Armia

Ponieważ jestem dość poukładany :D kompletowanie armii postanowiłem rozpocząć od samego początku II wojny światowej, a więc od podręcznika "Blitzkrieg" i Armii Polskiej.

Dotychczas udało mi się pomalować Forward Headquarters składającej się z 4 żołnierzy.

Na warsztacie tymczasem jest pluton polskiej piechoty, ale to aż 62 figurki! 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz