wtorek, 12 marca 2024

I'm opening a new war front! / Otwieram nowy front wojenny!

 A new front, but chronologically the first :)



Hey, due to the lack of yesterday's academy and lack of game partners, I decided to show something old/new today.

After a long period of trying, I can officially present the newest front in my collection, namely the approaching civil war in Spain!

To start with, planes from the end rather than the beginning of the conflict, namely the Messerschmitt Bf 109 in the E version and the I-16.

First, something old

First of all, I present a squadron of Messerschmitt Bf 109E fighters in the livery of the German Condor Legion flying on the side of General Franco's forces.

I made the models some time ago, but due to lack of opponents they were lying on the shelf.

 



And now for something new

Below is my last finished project, namely I-16 in the colors of the Republican forces.

 


 
 
 






 Nowy front, ale chronologicznie pierwszy :)


Hej, w związku z brakiem wczorajszej akademii i brakiem partnerów do gry, postanowiłem dzisiaj pokazać coś starego/nowego.

Po dłuższym okresie starań mogę oficjalnie przedstawić najnowszy front w mojej kolekcji, a mianowicie nadciąga wojna domowa w Hiszpanii!

Na początek samoloty raczej z końca niż początku konfliktu, a mianowicie Messerschmitty Bf 109 w wersji E oraz I-16.

Na początek coś starego

Na początek przedstawiam eskadrę myśliwców Messerschmitt Bf 109E w malowaniu niemieckiego Legionu Condor latającego po stronie sił Generała Franco.

Modele wykonałem już jakiś czas temu, ale z braku przeciwników zalegały na półce.

A teraz coś nowego

Poniżej mój ostatni skończony projekt, a mianowicie I-16 w barwach sił Republikańskich.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz